Friday, October 27, 2006

Does Moo...?

After learning that I got a cat, I've been getting alot of questions about her, so even though those people that asked the questions probably won't read this post, since they seldom use the internet for recreation, I'll answer them here, since they should be reading this blog daily anyway.

Q. Why Moo?
A. This question was answered in an earlier post, but for the sake of keeping things together, I'll answer it here too. She looks like a cow, who say "moo". And when you say moo a little differently, it's pig in Thai, and she is definately quite the piggy when it comes to her food bag being rustled *ears perk up*.

Q. What does Moo like to do in her spare time?
A. Well when she's not eating, sleeping or simply sitting there staring at her family members eat, Moo likes to play with her "interactive" toys, which are bells, streamers and feather tied to a string that is tied to a stick, which I wave around. Moo is definately the ground hunter and enjoys crouching behind the folded up sleeping bag that resides in the middle of the living room, waiting for her chance to pounce on her prey. She will run after said toy until she is panting heavily and indicates her "doneness" with playing by grabbing the toy, pulling out of my hand and taking into the hallway where I can't reach it.

Q. Is Moo a noisey cat?
A. No, Moo is relatively quiet, with the exception of in the morning when family members are waking up and getting ready. Unfortunately, we have yet to decipher the meows and don't know what the hell she wants.

Q. Why are you scared of Moo on a certain level?
A. You know that's a very personal question, asking me what scares me the the core when it comes to my beloved pet, but I'm devoted to answering honestly so: Yes, yes I am scared of my small, tiny Moo on a certain level. And you would be too if you were walking down a dark hallway and a cat sprung at you out of nowhere to attack your ankles, pant hem or just scare the bajimmles out of you. My *personal* favorite is when she attacks me after I've showered, still in a towel, dripping wet and she gets annoyed because now she's covered in water.

Q. Does Moo sleep in the same spot all day like the cat in the fabulous time lapse video? (Thanks Nabeel)

A. Something like that. When Moo sleeps, she sleeps in the bed-that-she-barely-fits-in, so where ever that bed is, you will find Moo. Unless no one is sitting on the armchair or couch in the living room, or my bedroom door is open, then she might be under my bed *cringe* or on my bed, or behind my door, waiting to pounce.

Q. Why do you cringe at the thought of being under your bed?
A. Because she loves it down there. That's where she went when she was introduced to the apartment, it's warm, comfy, cozy and no one can grab her to force snorgles on her there. Unfortunately, I have known cats and dogs to go to their "safe zone" when they're sick for comfort and to allow their excretions to "flow". Gross? I have carpet in my bedrom, try sleeping above that.

Q. Are you prejudiced against the sweet, luscious fat cat?
A. One, cats should not be luscious. Two, section A, I'm not against the fatties, I just didn't want to bring a fat cat, who's girth would cause my constant random grabbings and snorglings to be uncomfortable, into my home. Two, section B, since I have been guilty of constantly over feeding myself, I would heavily risk over feeding anyone under my care, and therefore would not want a cat that already had a head start on the over feeding, so that is three years I would have a cat that would have to dragged around my apartment in a wheelbarrow.

Q. Is Moo a he or a she?
A. Moo is very much a she. I've check multiple times, just to make sure since it's quite fuzzy down there and hard to see "bits".

Well. If you have more questions, I'll of course answer. And post more pictures (cat and non-cat related) soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! love the Moo info!

nabeel said...

Internet for recreation? Internet is my life.