Saturday, October 14, 2006

Around Fresno

Originally Posted Dec 19, 2005

So as the title says, I'm posting another stream of photos for you all to look at and wonder why I spend so much time taking photos...enjoy!

I was driving down bullard between cedar and chestnut and caught this view, it honestly stopped my heart, I could get it off my mind so I went back and parked in some obscure parking lot, crossed a street and took as many pictures as I could...




Imagine the feeling of standing on a tiny island in the middle of 50MPH traffic passing you by as you take pictures. Doesn't sound thrilling but it is...



This was taken at probably a little after noon, I could even see how it came out on my digital because it was so bright, but even though it looks so dark I kind of like the look of it anyway...

And here's the start of the silhouette series, just a bunch of plants taken against the haunting sun backdrop...at least that's how my camera took it...

So now I'm spent from all the running around looking like a maniac, taking pictures of things, photoshopping them and posting them for your viewing pleasure, I'm going to take a nap. Thanks for looking at my stuff, dear friends, I really do appreciate it.




Have yourself some happy holidays and a happy new year.

No comments: