Saturday, October 14, 2006

Car Accident

Originally Posted May 5, 2006

So not many people know that I got in a car accident on Tuesday. Mainly because I've avoided calling people up and saying "Hey, how are you? Yeah, I totally fucked up my car the other day, good tiiiimes!" But yeah, I figured, I'll calm down, take a few days, and then post a blog telling the world that I'm not the best driver.

Yeah, I'm just...like almost still reeling from it. It happened so fast, and I was freaking out so much that it's just a huge blur. All I remember is, green light, I hit the dodge in front of me, and then the mustang hit me. The car is totalled, insurance will pay, and my poor poor Sherman (the car) is no more.

Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure:



Everyone's okay, no one got hurt, just the cars. Thank goodness.

No comments: