Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Block Block Block Block....Block

I'm definitely having blogger's writer's block. I think of great things to write about, even funny phrases that I should use while I'm riding on the bus, but put me in front of a computer, and my brain gets wiped clean. I've only got two things to type about today, neither particularly exciting, and mostly two things that I just feel like getting off my chest.

1. I spelled definitely wrong for at least four years. I spelled it definately. Why did no one correct me?

2. I fucking HATE iPhone ads. They're killing me, that music, the mac obnoxiousness, the boop-boop "Oh, I'm so wonderful, I have touch screen technology" is driving me up the wall, especially since everyone and their mother's new source was reporting that even though the damn thing has all these different functions, each function is reduced by being in one small machine. And no, I'm not jealous, I do not want one.

Ugh, this kind of frustration deserves some retail therapy, shopping tomorrow, let's see how far I get.

No comments: