Saturday, July 28, 2007

Avoiding *singsong* wooooork!

Ooooh I just realized that I made pizza yesterday and neglected to take pictures of it. I'm sure you feel the pain of missing out. TJ's dough again, TJ's sauce, mushrooms, peppers and tomatoes with (TJ's) salami and shredded mozzerella (TJ). Looking at that sentence it's almost like I have Trader Joe's tourettes. I guess I just buy alot from them, I mean, there's one by school and one not far from my house, at some point I'm'a get me some TJ's (woot). Anyway, I was actually in the store, debating on what type of mozzerella to get (grated, non-grated, light, fatty) and the usual pick is non-grated light because it's usually the cheapest, but lo and behold, I look at a pack of grated at it's 16oz. for $3.69!

Let me put this into context.

Usually, a bag of grated is 12oz. for 3.69, and a block of non-grated is 16 oz. for 3.69. Now does my cheese euphoria make sense?

No? Fine, we'll move onto a map.

So I was talking to Sarah (shout out) and she said she particularly likes the fact that I put maps on my site, not because I actually took the time to painstakingly create these maps, washing lots of time that I could be spending on homework down the loo, but because I actually thought to do the maps. Or something like that. Anyway, today I feel like I've had a productive day because:

1. I left the house before 1pm
2. I actually used my bike, helmet and lock
3. I didn't contribute smog to global warming AND saved money on not getting citycarshare (I know how eco-brained that sounded, but if you knew how cheap I am, you'd understand)

This is the aforementioned map. I went in a counterclockwise motion, from home to the post office, walked my bike to blockbuster (hence, no line), rode down the street and across to Bed Bath and Beyond, walked through the mini-mall paking lot onto the street and wee-wee-wee'd all the way back home. It was fun, a little nervewracking (cars can go really fast), but all in all, good, good, good.

Now to go eat some leftover pizza.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

w00t w00t! i gots me a shout out and a map!!