Thursday, June 21, 2007

eversoconstantlychanging...

So I'm sure you're not checking my blog as much as I'm checking my blog, but I'll tell you this much, the layout and look as changed a considerable amount (by that I mean two) of times in the last week. I actually kind of/sort of have the time to mess around with the layout, which I've been meaning to for quite a while now. Just because I look at some gorgeous blogs and think, I could totally do that, and it'll be nicer than looking at the regular normal blog formats...I mean there should be an insane look to go with the weirdness that shows up in my mind and therefore this blog.

Anyway, the layout will probably change a few more times in the next few weeks, once I start drawing for my figure study class, I may have more things to add to the page. Woohoo naked people on the blog! I am feeling so weird right now, a little off balance to the point where I'm actually not feeling hermitous after spending a few hours outside. Hermitous!

Enough.

No comments: