Sunday, June 17, 2007

Cat Butt

So I finally arrived in San Francisco, after delays in Taipei, I was so ready to be back and done with traveling. Luckily I got through immigration, baggage claim and customs fast (first in line at customs and my bag was maybe the 10th that came out), so I was out of there and climbed into a door-to-door shuttle as soon as possible.

Got to my door after some waiting (they like to have four stops and wait at each terminal for (I guess) 10 minutes, and haul my bag up two flights of stairs, put it on the landing near the staircase, thinking maybe I should move it over because what if I knock it over? Turn around, turn back and of course, the laptop bag hits the suitcase and I knock the damn thing over. Open the door, put down my bags, get molested by Moo, walk down and get the bag and haul it up again. Once I start unpacking my sister and bro-in-law's stuff, I realise why my bag was so damn heavy. THEM! At least that's how I reasoned it to myself. Not because of all the clothes and junk I bought for myself, but because of their stuff.

The title of my post indicates what was in my face when I woke up this morning. At five. AM.

Well, it was more like, cat face, cat body, and as soon as I stopped petting, cat butt. Right now Moo is half lying on my body, half lying on the bed. I guess it's her sweet little way of showing me I belong to her, and I'm not going anywhere, especially not for a full month lke I just did. Oh wait, she just moved, and now she's full on my abdomen, kneading my belly. It's clawless right now, but I suspect the claws will come out soon...and there they are. Damn that hurts. But I let her do it because it's sweet, and I guess I like the attention.

Are you having these issues with your foster pets ST?

Right now her butt is on the base of my laptop near the finger-pad, so everytime I need to click something or move my cursor, I run the risk of sticking my thumb up Moo's butt.

As is my life, let's see if I can get back to sleep...

P.S.
Why didn't anybody tell me that stupid link snapshot thing was annoying as all hell? I was about read to throw my laptop through the window in Taipei when the damn things wouldn't stop. Got rid of them, and I think I'll keep it that way, I mean, you don't need to preview websites that bad right? Clicking the link will do the job...

No comments: