Sunday, June 03, 2007

Day Three(ish) of Maya...

Okay, so when I come home, I usually do near nothing, moving a sloth's pace, maybe leaving the house around 2 in the afternoon for an stroll around a mall and then back home to get into bed at 9:30. Yes, for the first two weeks I was in Bangkok, I was going to sleep at 9:30. And loving it. I'm not a night person, and I have an odd fear of being too far away from home late at night. Mostly because I probably wouldn't be able to get into the house without waking my parents. Also, I don't go clubbing, don't drink, don't do anything that people my age find remotely fun, and I'm just a fuddy duddy.

That all changed when Maya got here on Saturday afternoon. We went to Patpong the first night to go shopping, then the next day, Chatuchak, MBK and then Patpong again. Suffice to say we were both pretty tired by the end of the day. And I just realised that I didn't take many photos at all, even though I had my camera with me all day. Well, we're supposed to go explore the new "Central World" and we'll see where the world takes us after that, I'll try to remember to take more photos...good luck.

Put some up on flickr, and 'people' ones on facebook.

Banjo and spoons players in Chatuchak.

1 comment:

yoni said...

Sounds as though you two are having fun. Good. ^__^