Saturday, March 31, 2007

Yelpper!

Are you Yelping? Because I'm tooootally Yelping. I've caughten the Yelping bug. By now you're probably wondering (1) Why is Asha using the word "yelping" in every sentence? (2) Why does "yelping" have a capitalized "y"? (3) Is Asha a little crazy?

Well I shall answer accordingly: Yelp is cool. Yelp is a name, thus capitalized. And yes, Asha is a little crazy and especially so right now because she's hopped up on cold medication.

Oh how I hate being sick, and I don't think I made it any better by spending the first day of being sick (yesterday) running around San Francisco. A meeting, then the SF Design Center (FOR THREE HOURS, classwork), and then dinner and dessert. Dinner was hilarious because there were four of us and three were sick with a cold. Anyway, this whole Yelping thing, at www.yelp.com you can read reviews on restaurants, stores, basically anything that's reviewable, and also post your own. Which is what I started doing this past week and haven't been able to stop. Went to a new restaurant? It will be on my Yelp the day of or the day after I went. I'm just like that. And I spend way too much time on the internet.

Now I'm off to bed to try and sleep this cold away.

4 comments:

Subliminal Transmission said...

What happened to you guys at the Brother's restaurant is quite typical man. It really really pisses me off when things like that happen to me at a restaurant.

Take care and I hope your cold goes away real soon!

Anonymous said...

ok, i am extremely confused.... did you write all 31 of those reviews in your review section.... cause that's A LOT of reviewing in a one week period!

Asha said...

Yes, I wrote all those reviews in a week, but it's eating from over a nine month period!

Anonymous said...

ohhhhh... ok! glad you clarified.... because i was starting to think i knew of cause of your tummy hurting all the time!! ;-)