Saturday, March 03, 2007

Dood....SO full....

So this is how my day went:

0930 - Roll out of bed, it's Saturday, I'll get up whenever I feel like getting up (nevermind that I haven't had to wake up earlier than 9 for the past three days and the day before I didn't even open my eyes until 10:30...shut up)
0945 - Pour myself a bowlful of Honey Bunches of Oats and devour
0950 - Give in and pour myself another bowl of cereal and repeat devouring
1000 - Eat some of my sister toasted tortilla/butter/honey breakfast (she offerred!!)
1145 - Jump into the shower, sis got a car from CCS, we've got a day ahead of us
1215 - Start walking to 9th & Dore to pick up the car
1245 - I'm letting a dog lick my fingers through a hole, she was the sweetest welsh corgie/cardigan mix named Sadie, I was so prepared to take her home, but she was too big a dog *sigh*
1315 - We're on the otherside of town looking for parking on Clement street (SF China Town: The Sequel)
1330 - We're wandering down Clement thinking of where to eat, roasted ducks in the windows, dim sum, dim sum, bakery (ooh, be back later!) and finally the bun store!
1345 - Our butts are parked in a line waiting for some buns and porridge
1415 - Full of BBQ pork buns, porridge, potstickers and this other steamed thing, we're now buying cakes at Shubert's, because that's how we roll, about to puke from fullness and we get more
1435 - Perusing this huge plastic store, they have so much amazing stuff, it completely reminded me of Thailand, with the tubs, and the tiny niknaks that you just don't see in any other store in the States, ever, I buy stackable baskets, a huge tupperware box for my art stuff and a little broom/dustpan combo for kitty litter
1500 - My sister is getting a haircut and I am watching the hairdresser, wondering if she's either cutting wrong or her shears are just really blunt
1600 - We're down Haight street and have been looking for parking for 10 minutes now
1610 - Still down Haight looking for parking
1615 - I've come to the conclusion that American Apparel is seriously overpriced, I'm headed towards Villain
1630 - Score! Sale, serious shopping being done here, in the sale racks only because I'm such a cheapie
1700 - Two shirts, a hat and $61 later, I'm running into another store to buy crepes, the lady in front of me was being a bitch, and then the lady behind the counter was a bitch to me, which sucks, but the crepes are so good
1735 - Walking back from Dore with all our booty, constantly knocking into each other because we have so much stuff
1800 - Start watching "Little Miss Sunshine"
1930-ish - Finish watching "Little Miss Sunday" and have another Napoleon Dynamite realisation that I don't like movies that everyone else raves about
2100 - In Safeway perusing, just for the heck of it
2200 - Eating a home-made burrito at home
2317 - Blogging and soon to sleep
~Fin~

1 comment:

Subliminal Transmission said...

Haha I like the events that happened between 09.45-11.45