Wednesday, April 04, 2007

It's Getting Better All The Time...

...Or at least I'm getting better, which is very nice. It's always nice to be able to breathe through your nose (even if it's only every once in a while), and nice to NOT wake up because your cold-induced snore was too loud. It's also nice to not have to constantly be clutching tissue and bed-ridden. Even though I'm still a little sniffly and constantly clearing my throat, I'm still pretty happy. The only thing that I'm a little iffy on is that I am such a complete baby when it comes to being sick, I was so upset with being sick because it was completely not the time for me to be sick, two days in bed may sound like fun, but that's only when it's voluntary.

Anyway, it's now Wednesday, I'm actually feeling almost all better and I decided to take a break from working on class stuff to do a little "photo shoot" with Moo-raka...

Captured just at the right moment
I uploaded quite a few pictures of Moo onto my Flickr, no new scenic ones, hopefully I'll see something interesting to take a picture of now that I'm practically human.

No comments: