Sunday, February 11, 2007

There's a hole above the Mission...

...is what my roommate said to me today. That was after I blinded myself opening my curtains to see why it's so bright outside and looking at the sun. It's been really rainy the last few days, and today, there's a break in the clouds right above the Mission (maybe Potrero hill) and luckily we live really close by and the hole is somewhat over our apartment too. The breeze is so nice, the temperature great (it was warm and humid yesterday) and the sky looks gorgeous (above out apartment).

Here's some photographic documentation, as taken through our not-so-clean window (as usual, clickity click for larger versions):

The view towards Twin Peaks with the UCSF Cell Culture building peeking in on the left.

Above the UCSF building.

Moving along the UCSF building towards the east (I'm looking south).

The bright hole towards the east, (UCSF building peeking on the right).

I know what you're thinking: "Enough with the stupid UCSF building already!"

Here's what I say: It's in the stupid picture, it's a point of stupid reference, and if you still complain, you're a stupid idiot. Insult!

No comments: