Thursday, February 08, 2007

Beep-bloop-beep-boop-boop

Bah! That stupid Super Mario Bros. song is now STUCK IN MY HEAD. And it's not like it means anything, no words, no emotions, just "Dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-DAH-boomp!" I just realised how much work I have to do for classes and I haven't done jack-whipple at all today besides lay around watching reruns^108 of Project Runway season 3, you know, with Angela, and Laura, and Uli, Michael, all those horrid and lovely (respectively) people. Oh and I meandered down the street to get some stackable filing things so that I could stack my white paper, file folders, and "special" papers neatly without having to knock over one thing to get to the other. Oh, and I moved some things around in my room. Other than that, BULL-WHIPPLE!

Got so much work to do, yet I'm constantly on this blog, thinking of things to write about, which is probably why I'm now posting multiple times a day as opposed to once a month. Maybe taking an online class wasn't such a great idea for me, since I'm such a net-junkie and basically will find any reason to surf the net. Which takes me to Tyra Banks (no surprise here), for whatever reason (severe lack of something productive to do) I was watching the Tyra Banks Show and she had one of those multiple-plastic-surgery people on, who is a "self professed plastic surgery junkie", and with 19 operations under her belt, who's going to argue? Well Tyra starts going on about how "junkie" has such a negative connotation, and it's used for people who abuse drugs, blah, blah, blah. Well you know what Tyra, since you obviously don't know anything about plastic surgery, because you've never had any, let me tell you, at thousands of dollars a pop, this lady is just as bad as a crack-junkie, and so can call herself whatever the friggidy-frack she wants. Got it? Ugh, why I even watch that show in passing really makes me wonder, I should gash myself in the arm with a steak knife everytime I see that show, ADS INCLUDED.

Oh. And another thing. Yes, I totally watched an online clip of her tirade (which I refuse to post, thank you very much, google it or something, I'm not helping your disgusting curiosity) about how The Mirror or The Sun or whatever "The" tabloid printed pictures of her in a strapless swimsuit looking thicker than a size 0, and how they can kiss her "big, fat, ass" *ass slap right here*. Well you know, reaction to tabloids is just as good as tabloids, and that little tantrum just caused tabloids to sell better, tabloid blogs to do better and her ratings to go up all in unison.
Bravo Tyra, bravo.

No comments: