Friday, February 09, 2007

Cupcakes!



I probably would ban myself from blogging more than once a day, if I didn't have so much incredibly important stuff to blog about. CUPCAKES people! The most important thing in your world! I've already eaten three today, I'm immune the sugary seizures these things cause.

It's the cheater's way of making a valentine's cupcake:


1 box of White Cake Mix
1 package of red (strawberry, raspberry, whatever) jello mix
1 tub of thawed coolwhip topping
red sprinkles
Three eggs, 1 1/2 cups of water & 1/3 cup of oil (for cake mix)

1. Mix cake mix according to directions
2. Add in the dry jello mix, mix well
3. Bake according to cake mix direction in cupcake liners
4. Take out, cool and cover with coolwhip
5. Sprinkle your sprinkles and eat!


Note: They taste better when they've hung out in the fridge for a bit

I actually threw away some batter because they tasted so weird coming out of the oven, but after adding the coolwhip (i.e. more sugar and cream), they tasted great.

Moo won't eat any cupcakes, but she's perfectly happy on the heatpad on this cold, rainy day.

No comments: