Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's!

Yes, yes, yes, Happy Valentine's day, it's wonderful, we're all happy, in love or just love pink. But I'm more thinking about how I've seriously not accomplished anything today. I cleaned up, because it was in a state after making a concept board Sunday night/Monday morning, and theeeeen...hm...ate? Took a shower? Went to Sports Authority to look at snow pants, a backpack and a compass, ended up buying a compass for site visits, ran over to Foodsco and picked up toilet paper and paper towels.

See this is the problem with Project Runway marathons, in between all the none stuff I've done I have managed to watch three, maybe four episodes of PR and it's killing me. Now I'm sitting at my desk wallowing with a bowlful of flan and dulce de leche ice cream. Yum, but still wallowing.

No comments: