Friday, February 02, 2007

I...just...speechless

Seriously, I'm obviously, obviously obsessed with taking pictures of my manaical cat. But these recent pictures honestly render me speechless, some even making me do that weird silent, but deadly and painful laugh that I do, and then I start thinking about how I have folders and folders of pictures of this damn cat, more on my phone and even more still on my camera. My sides hurt so bad just looking at this little freak. I can only hope she will do the same to you. This should be the last post of the week, but you never know. Clickity click for larger versions!


(Make up your own voice)
Uh...hey everyone, how is it going? Just...uh...just chillin' in my pad here.
Hey...so...uh...picture time?


Hmm, what's in here?

Hey! What's out here? Is that...is that string?!


Must...get...string!


Gaaaah, string overload...
Note: These pictures were taken with my camera phone, so please excuse the horrible quality. YOU try running to the next room to get a camera when your cat goes momentarily insane.

No comments: