Friday, January 26, 2007

Goliath...'nuff said

I'm not sure if any of you have heard of this story, if not, you live under a rock, or...not in the U.S. Seriously, every media outlet, blog, anything is posting shit about this, so I figured I must, because 1. The three people that read my blog aren't in the States and 2. It's just great video footage.



So the story is that this "stray" cat got stuck in someone's cat/doggy door while trying to pilfer from cat food for himself. Yeah, like any stray is seriously that obese. The local news caught light of this hilarity and ran it on the news, at which point the owner realised it was his cat, called up and got his cat back. Q. How does a cat get that big???? A. I have no fucking clue, but I'm putting Moo on a strict diet of 1/2 cup of cat food per day, (not that she really eats that much to begin with, or that she eats people food, and the SPCA told me to give her 1/2 a cup of food per day) for fear that she will BALLOON into this huge leviathon that is Goliath. Ai.

1 comment:

maya said...

haha that is a massive cat!!!! Sam's parents gave us the cat when they moved out, and how big was he!!! An angry thing as well.....he was lazy as! ha ha