Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Oh The Insanity...

Do you know how I know finals is getting to me? I just pressed the button for the "key lock" on my phone and held it to my ear for at least 10 seconds before I realised that I wasn't calling anyone. Because I had just locked my phone. With the intent to put it in my pocket and continue working. This is what happens during the few weeks before finals, I slowly lose my mind and drink more and more caffine so that I am not only crazy, but wired.

It's weird, yesterday I got to school at 8am and worked (on and off) throughout the day, and left at about 8:30pm and was feeling great when I got home. Yet today I leave home until 1pm, got to school around 3pm and it's only 5:30 and I'm tired as all fuck. I haven't accomplished near as much as I wanted to. Maybe the key is that I need to wake up early. I'll test that theory tomorrow.

No comments: