Saturday, December 02, 2006

Superfantastic Moo

I'm not sure if any of you have noticed that Moo has a "sleepy/squinty eye". If you hadn't, well, she does, and it's not because I'm constantly poking at her and once in a while get her in that particular eye. No, it's becuase she has a virus that many cats pick up from kitten hood, I'm not sure what its called but it causes secretions heavier than normal, so once every few hours she will have a tiny little goop of eye junk in the corner of her eye, which someone invariably picks out.

In other Moo news, she has really started to settle into her life in the apartment, she understands us better as we understand her better. We like!
If a cat could "baroo?" this is what it would look like.

I keel you, with my deadly uneven eyes.

Moo discovers the outside world.
Moo enjoys the outside world from her vantage point on the heating pad.

Moo and her view.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, tell me you don't leave a heating pad on for you cat to sleep on!!

*i thought my cats were spoiled!*

Asha said...

She so deserves it.