Thursday, December 07, 2006

Attack of the Atom Massager

Honestly, if you had a cat this cutalicious wouldn't you take endless pictures of her? Plus, she's totally photogenic (silent envy streams from me) and everyone must experience the fuzzy ball that is Moo. Honestly, besides school, eating, sleeping and sporadic trips, I have nothing to do but assault this cat poparazzi style.

Here's what happened last week:

Moo finds out the wonders of lying in my crinkly flimsy. Luckily I didn't need them anymore.


Moo's annoyed face after being disturbed during her mid-morning sun beam time.


I just got an Atom Massager, and found that Moo is unamused by it.
Her ears perk when it's turned on, and she shies away from it when it's within her "personal bubble".

The aftermath of trying to push the atom on Moo. Definition of the calm before the storm.

No comments: