Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Finals!

URGH. In case you didn't know, that's my unhappy noise.

I have one more final left, ONE, which I'm completely happy about, except for the fact that it's a presentation final and I have huge zits covering my face, and it's pretty hard for me to concentrate on getting my words out to talk about my project when I know people are thinking why I still suffer from acne. And on top of that, since we're winding down to the end of the semester, we're learning more about each other (I know, weird, but it takes me a whole semester to get to the nerve to talk to people I haven't already talked to during the semester) and then everyone that finds out that I'm 22 is in complete shock. Fun to know people think you look like you're in your late 20's/early 30's.

Anyway, I had to two presentations today, the first one, my green design project was so nerve wracking, right before, I was so mellow it was really weird, and then as soon as everyone was ready for me, THWACK nerves of fucking jelly. I blasted through the presentation, talking about as much as I could meanwhile sweating up a storm with my heart about to pop out of my chest to say hi, and didn't do too badly. My professor didn't seem pissed and the client was happy so woohoo.

Then my next final was sacred geometry and I had to talk about my final design of my sacred space using elements of sacred geometry, lots of golden sections, theta rectangles and root 2 rectangles. He seemed impressed, good so far.

I'll update tomorrow when I get through the last final and can start cleaning the explosion that went off in my room.

No comments: