Saturday, December 30, 2006

Funk City!

Once I get started, I just can't stop...

Remy Shand, more funk, more awesomeness. First song I heard was "Take A Message" that played pretty often on what is now VH1 on UBC in Thailand in 2001. He released a few since, but not much after that.

Remy Shand "Take A Message"



Nikka Costa, all I saw was this music video in 2001 (guess 2001 was a big year for me musically) and except for the screeching, it was pretty interesting, I mostly the clapping.

Nikka Costa "Like A Feather"



Okay, okay, I'm done for the day.

1 comment:

nabeel said...

I'll have to wait til I get back to college to check out all those vids. But I'm definitely intrigued, especially since I've been trying out a lot of new music lately and am more open to different stuff.
Happy New Year!