Friday, January 18, 2008

Travel: Accomplished

Enough planes for me already.

I've been on six planes in the last month, which is nothing to most people, but more than enough for me. And even though I told my parents I was going to go visit Canada to check out the design scene, who knows if that notion will actually take hold.

But I have a question to pose to you.

"Do the picture at the top of my blog fit the border, or does it overflow?"

Because on the computer when I first did that picture, it totally looked great in the border, fit just fine, and now I'm on my laptop and it's overflowing. I assume it's because the computer I first did it on was a widescreen one. But who knows.

And I just realised that I didn't copy a few files that I was supposed to onto my flash drive. Darn it. And I wanted to get all the fonts from my parents computer, since they have way more than my crappy defaults. Darn it! And I'm sure there's some other computer-related thing that I totally forgot about, that will surface in a few days and I will be kicking myself for forgetting. (Say it with me.)

Darn it!

3 comments:

yoni said...

The image overflows its border in my browser (Firefox). It always did, I didn't mention it before, because I didn't want to be pedantic and I thought you were on to it - evidently you are. Peace.

Subliminal Transmission said...

It overflows to the right of the border.. It must bug you a little. Haha.

Asha said...

Fiiiiiixed!!! Finally!!!!