Friday, January 11, 2008

Oh My Motherload...

So...I had a little bout of insomnia today (probably due to the fact I had a huge ice coffee...followed shortly by a super sugary coconut juice, which was followed by an iced green tea...), and started looking through some old photo albums I found.

And boy was I glad I did.

In case you haven't been on facebook, or aren't on facebook, or I haven't added you, or some other circumstance has happened in the two weeks: I uploaded some photos from ancient Patana...Kindergarten & P4 to be exact. And now I've found some from high school. More specifically Y7-10. And some of graduation.

Unfortunately I no longer am in possession of a scanner. Which is probably a good thing becuase I would spend all night scanning, tagging and laughing at said photos. Which is what I will be doing when my parents' scanner decides to return. Until then I suppose I will simply have to peruse through them myself and have some serious giggles.

3 comments:

yoni said...

Asha, you can always take photos of photos... as opposed to scanning... I've done that before.

Asha said...

True...that will probably be what I do as a last-ditch effort...might give it a try today...Thank Yon.

yoni said...

And thank youuuuu for replying my comment. Most satisfying!