Thursday, December 06, 2007

There is no limit to the amount of weird, crazy, funny, odd people and events I see in San Francisco. Yesterday I was on the bus when someone standing next to me suddenly said -to no one in particular- "Quit stalking me grandma or I'll throw you off the Golden Gate bridge." He then proceeded to laugh. Unfortunately I was sitting in a one seater and had no where to go since I needed to get to the end of the line and the bus was packed. He got off soon after, to my relief.

In other news, finals are kicking my butt. Hard. And then stabbing me with a rusty serrated knife. Oh I suppose I'm being overdramatic, but if not now, then when? In still other news, the household is now home to a Roomba, which is currently doing it's job vacuuming without my help. I've always got to keep an ear open to make sure it doesn't get stuck on ledge or something. I have to say, the first night with it in the house was eventful, I was in bed when at about 1am the Roomba was knocking on my door, well, more ramming against my door, trying to get in. Half-asleep and fearful of the coming rampage of robots, I thought the damn thing had turned itself on and was coming for my blood. Turns out my brother-in-law had turned it on to see how it would work after it finished charging.

I suppose these are life's little adventures that incidentally shave years off of my life.

No comments: