Sunday, December 16, 2007

Taipei-Yo!

So I figured I should do this post before I get to Thailand where YouTube is banned and I can't post this for those of you who aren't in Thailand. So I know the last time I was on my way to Thailand (mid-May) I was talking about Sean Kingston's 'Beautiful Girl' song that and a super catchy tune, and I really didn't think about him until I was hanging out at SFO watching videos on YouTube and stumbled across this Sean Kingston song which is just as enjoyable 'Me Love':



Anyway, the 13.5 hour flight was okay, I slept through most of it, waking up to the crying baby in front of me, which only pushes me further into NO BABY territory. The weirdest part is that whenever I bring up the fact that I don't plan to have children, people are so confused and say that I would make a great mother. I never remember to remind them of my low tolerance for loud noises, screaming and high-pitched voices, all of which children are prone to taking part in. The worst part is that until the child is in their 20's (and even then this might not be true) I probably can't communicate with them on a peer-to-peer level, and don't even get me started on parent-baby communication. I would probably be that weird parent that talks to their child in a super-grown up voice, trying to reason when them to stop crying. Somehow I don't think it would work.

Anyway, off to board the flight to Bangkok.
Here I come!!!

3 comments:

yoni said...

Hey Asha. Good news: YouTube is up-and-running again in Thailand. Hope you enjoyed Taipei. See you soon. Yoni.

Anonymous said...

Cool song. Love you!

Asha said...

I have been partaking in quite a bit of YouTube-age. Very happy about it.