Monday, August 06, 2007

Drawinks

As usual, school consumes my life, until I actually have homework to do, then I'm puttering around on the computer avoiding schoolwork as much as possible. Here are some nudies for you to look at:

Four hour study with special attention to composition and cropping. I hate drawing the face, the need for the detail puts so much importance up there when I'm most interested in the torso. Solution? Cut off half her face.

Two minute gestures with special attention to light and shadow and minimal use of line.


Two minute gestures.

Two minute gestures.

One minute gesture.

These are actually some of the last pictures you'll see taken by the good ol' Nikon Coolpix 3100. I recently bought a Canon SD1000 that I just recieved by UPS today, the battery's charging and then I'll go crazy taking pictures for your viewing pleasure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job my Pookie McPookerson. Your amazing.