Saturday, June 28, 2008

Short. Sweet. To the point.

That's all I've got time for today.

This is the state of my affairs right now: I wake up every morning at 7, get ready and go to school. I then stay at school until 10 at night. It's been a productive week from a school standpoint, but fuck all if I've actually eaten a proper meal or had any time when I'm NOT thinking about school.

So I've decided to boost the failing U.S. economy in my own way, by continuing to make purchases. At the Gap. Because it's the only store in a three-block radius that DOESN'T sell touristy San Francisco-garb. And no, I don't overly think about whether I need the item or not. Never mind the fact that it's the only way I seem to be able to avoid the constant stress I'm under. Bigger picture here people, bigger picture. Economy!

Honestly I feel like I have no time. It's a Saturday and I got up at 7 a.m. to do some laundry because this is the first opportunity I've HAD to do laundry since I got back to the states two weeks ago. And it's the only reason why I'm still home. If I wasn't doing laundry, I'd be in front of a different computer right now at school, working on Max.

But time is ticking...and I've got a laundry list (no pun intended, really) of things to do.

No comments: