Saturday, June 14, 2008

Another Day, Another Pictureless Post

Okay, I figure the best way to eat up time to type some nonsensicle crap on my blog, hope you read it and respond. Oh man, I'm so tired I can even think of how to properly spell nonsensicle, I don't think this is right spelling, but I'm too lazy to click-click and look it up, but it looks suspiciously too much like popsicle which I assume it's not supposed to.

So why am I so tired you ask (I hope)? I am in Taiwan waitin for my flight, which I think is supposed to start boarding soon, but I always over estimate and arrive there early and then just end up sitting around waiting, which I hate. It's 10:53 and apparently past my bedtime. Taiwan is only one hour ahead of Bangkok, so really it's 9:53 and I could honestly fall asleep at this table right now.

Right. Now.

Okay I really need to get on this plane so I can fall asleep already, that's all I want right now, not food, not water, just some serious sleep. Do not wake me up for your damn in flight meal, I just want some stupid sleep.

1 comment:

Subliminal Transmission said...

Your Thailand pictures make me miss home, Asha. Those monkeys are cute but I know how cheeky and even dangerous they can be.

I hope you get a good sleep and have a great flight back!