Saturday, May 17, 2008

Traveling Once Again!

You know I was SO CLOSE to packing my camera in my carry on. But my bag was bulging as it was with my laptop, charger, mouse, notes, book, toiletries, cookies, external hard drive (if I [perish the thought] lost that item with checked baggage, I would lose my brain] and travel items that right before I left my apartment I trimmed off the fat (i.e. my camera, iPod, etc.)

The kicker is that I got a new(er) laptop the other day, and it has an SD slot in the side. So I could have snapped a photo, taken the memory card out, stuck it the computer and had the picture uploaded to blogger for you to look at.

Now that I've typed that out, I realise that it's probably a good thing that I don't have my camera because my blogger and flickr would both have pictures of my empty noodle cup, my empty green tea cup, a tiny bottle of water and cellophane wrapper. I wouldn't want to invade the privacy of fellow lounge-goers by snapping their picture just for your entertainment.

Anyway, I'm off to Thailand for a month to hang out with the whole fam, work on my thesis and have fun in Thailand during the rainy season (my favorite season!)

I will post again once I hit down in Taipei.
'Til then!

No comments: