Friday, November 03, 2006

Daily Outlet...

WHY? Why won't my bluetooth device just be installed all the time from the first time I installed it? Why must I reinstall again? You know, everything in my mind is supposed to have it's place, installation CDs go together, all my art supplies in its box, YET because of my inherit laziness, I never seem to put things where they belong, and I put myself in the same situation where I am on the floor, under my desk searching through piles and piles of CDs trying to look for the right one. I swear, one of these days I will bog down and get my shit organized. Meanwhile, a book I am reading:


Dun-dun-dun! Eye of the World by Robert Jordan, one of about 11 books in the series. For at least a year this book had been sitting in my apartment in Fresno and then in San Francisco not doing anything. Will suggested I read something that he enjoyed reading and I finally got around to starting it a few weeks ago and after the initial scared-ded-ness because there was some seriously scary mojo going on in that book, I've actually started to enjoy it, expect a full review sometime in the far future. I read slow.
And noooow, more pictures of the famed Moo cat.


Moo messing with my materials stash.



Moo plays with her/my hanger.

Moo chasing her toy under the couch.

Moo plays with the hand.
Moo falls asleep still grasping said hand.
Sleeping in a duvet.

On her a-little-too-small bed, in the armchair.

And the kicker! Moo in a plastic bag.

3 comments:

Subliminal Transmission said...

Your cat is such a beauty. Suay mak mak

nabeel said...

Cute, too!

Anonymous said...

i just love your kitty!!
*shhh... don't tell carter or bella!*